Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rain, rain, go away...

.
Today it was raining an hour before my walk. Along with thunder and lightning!!! How dare it?!!! So, I left my shoes in the closet and decided that it was meant to be. Something was making me not walk outside and although I could have walked on the treadmill, I thought I might take a day off since I walked 5 days last week. Rest is important, too. Okay, not exactly rest. We put away 75 % of our Christmas decorations!!! We still have a bit more to go but feel quite accomplished with what we did today.
.
FBS - 93
.

No comments: