Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Camper

.
1:10:52
.
51/297/1,000
.
Today was a much better day for me. I was able to get up at 6 am with KJ and stay up for a productive day. I got some artwork finished and walked a great time with a kick in my step. To finish off the evening, I watched a powerful lecture by a man dying of cancer who is more alive than many people that I know. I'm sure he has pain constantly but the wisdom and joy in living he shares and the way he embraces the life he still has is so inspiring. He has already beaten the odds of how much time he has left and I would venture to say that there is still some more to go. He sends a powerful message if you are willing to take it in...
.
Click here

No comments: