Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Woo-Hoo!!!

.
1:10:33
.
56/324/1,000
.
It's a diamond day!!! And Earth Day, too!!!
.
I had a spring in my step. I had no pain. I did wear my old gym shoes to walk in. I am going to take a few walks to wear my new shoes for good.
.
On a really good note...more half full glass stuff...I bought 3 pairs of jeans today, well, four - three from Macy's and one from Target.....all of them are a size 10! YIPPEE!!! Yes, I can fit in them really well. It still surprises me when I try on 10s and they fit fine. It shows how complacent I was with the heavier weight. I'm so glad I took the bull by the horns and stayed determined. I feel younger and younger every day!!!
.
About the jeans, I have noticed that they are making them differently from years ago. Hip huggers are back and even hippier than before. I will have to get used to that. No more riding on the waist...which means I had to get new scivies.....no more grannie panties...these are bikinis!!! Next purchase....a real bikini bathing suit!!!!
.

WOO-HOO!!
.

No comments: