Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Friday, August 8, 2008

A good exercise day

.
2:01:09
.
95/505.5/1,000
.
Today I went to PF for some lower body work and did 16+ minutes on the elyptical for a measured 1.5 miles. Add that to the 7 miles I walked/ran on Lockwood and the total adds up. I am drenched in sweat. I even had to change socks after the first two miles at home. It helped keep any blisters from arising. I had no pain and felt up to this challenge I made for myself. Now, I have to figure out how to maintain this. I still have in mind to get my weight down to 140 lbs or so. I need to step up the cardio to make that happen.
.

No comments: