Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I get a peaceful, easy feeling...

.
- the Eagles
.
FBS - 102
.
1:14:41 - 120 situps
.

19/95/1,000
.
Mood - peaceful
.
Today is the last day of the month so I spent time reflecting on how well I have done. All that I have accomplished has made me stronger and more insightful of the future. My purpose is defining daily and I am grateful for the ability, determination and dedication to complete most of the first month's goals as well as to look forward to the second month and the achievements to keep me on a pace to better health in all aspects...physically, mentally and spiritually.
.


No comments: