Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Win some, Lose some...

.
FBS - 102
.
Monday weight - 162.5 lbs.
.
Okay, so I didn't "win some" with my blood sugar as it was higher by more than 20 points from the day before! Everytime I eat potato along with bread, it goes up some. But, alas, 102 isn't bad compared to what is was before I started getting serious about my health. So, I am winning, really.
.
As far as the weight "lose some", I can't figure that one out either. I gained a half pound then another 2 lbs in the last two weeks. Now, I am down 8 lbs from last week but a net of 5.5 lbs from three weeks ago. I am the biggest loser!!!
.
I will resume my walking tomorrow. I decided to take a well deserved day off to keep my hips and legs from falling off (which it feels like they might do from time to time!)
.

No comments: