Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lots of work accomplished today with muscles

.
FBS - 100
.
1:13:47
.
23/115/1,000
.
I also went to work out at Planet Fitness tonight since I won't be able to walk or w/o tomorrow. We are taking a leisure day off to go to the WDW theme parks with my brother. Even having lunch at Le Celliere...mmmmm!!!
.
I will be walking in the Husky Trot 5K this Saturday at 8 am with my younger son, KJ. My only goal is to walk it at my usual pace. I have gardening club right afterwards and then a leisure Saturday afternoon.
.

No comments: