Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Very satisfied with today's events

.
FBS - 113 (yuck!) before the 5K
.
43:45 for the 5K (good time)
.
Another FBS - 91 at 7 pm (I hadn't eaten since 10 am)
.
24/118/1,000
.
I did my walk. Good pace and KJ stayed with me. Then I went to gardening and had a wonderful egg breakfast with Mexican corn cake, coffee and strawberries. We gardened for 2 hours...basically weeding and cutting back bushes. Then I came home to further garden in my own garden. I cut back the rest of my hibiscus, traveler's palm, yucca plant, umbrella plant and white bird-of-paradise. Used 5 containers for all the clippings and still have another 2 container's worth that I will have to wait until after they empty the 5 that I have!!! I got a small clipping from Linda to root and I want to plant the Shrimp plant from Jan out back with the Snow-On-The-Mountain that I got from Yolanda.
.

No comments: