Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Van Halentine's Day!!!

.
FBS - 101
.
Took the day off to catch up on some long needed errand running. I walked late last night so I will walk the next 4 days. NP there. (No Problem) Now I have to get ready for the Van Halen concert tonight. Tomorrow will be more catch up. I think I am getting caught up a little better than when the year started off. I still have a long way to go but I am on the right track. So much to do, so litle time!!! I remember those words so well and scoffed at them because I thought "that won't be me"! HAH!!! Life comes at you fast...be ready...or if not, get ready, better late than never!!!
.
On a good note, I achieved my Valentine's Day goal of wearing my red jeans to the concert. And they are a bit loose!!! WOW! I'm psyched!
.

No comments: