Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Mood: Psyched!

.
FBS - don't know
.
1:10:54
.
28/138/1,000
.
I finished my lancets to prick my finger for the FBS so I have decided that since the nurse practitioner said on Monday that I didn't have to take it every day that I will now cut back to once a week..Mondays along with my weight. So, this weekend I will get another box of lancets and start Monday!!! That's a good thing!!!
.
Yes, you may have noticed the time. It isn't a typo. I actually did my 5 miles in an hour ten and change!!! That is a 14 minute, 12 second mile!!! WOW!!! I attribute it to walking on the treadmill on Wed. night a bit faster than I normally walk and the fact that I had absolutely no pain whatsoever during the walk. I am also painfree now! It feels good to be this good. May it be the beginning of more great things to come!
.

No comments: