Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hello, It's Me - Todd Rundgren

.
FBS - 103
.
1:15:22
.
25/123/1,000
.
Okay, now the blood sugar has been elevated for a time. But, I was indulging on Friday with more carbs than usual. I will have to watch acarefully this week and see if it drops back down. I also noticed that my weight has stayed the same. I know there are plateaus and I think this week was one. Hormones can play a part so i'm not worried. I can still fit in all the jeans I own (except for the CKs from college!) and nothing is really too tight so I can't complain.
.
Tomorrow is my big day. I will go to the doctor's for blood work and a follow up. He hasn't seen me since the beginning of November so he will see a big change. I am looking forward to seeing what my weight change and waist circumference change is. I know I will be praised for my efforts.
.
My walk was slightly slower than the two last week but I was still pleased with the pace. This week, I want to walk 5 days or maybe even 6. I want to work out two days and maybe start one of the workout videos I own. I will have to dust them off well, they are old. But, they are still going to be a challenge and that's all that matters.
.

No comments: