Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Off again

.
I took Tuesday and Wednesday off. I will be back on the pavement tomorrow. No specific reason, just time off...I did cook two full meals the last two days! Cooking can be the better half of an afternoon/evening! *sigh*
.
I am still watching what I eat and I noticed that I try for less carbs (potato, mac and cheese) and eat more meat plus a salad each dinner. Lunch is soup or some meat and cheese. I try to skip the bread slice. I like having tuna salad on a tomato. That's a good meal plus the kitties like the other half of the can that I give them!
.

No comments: