Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Can't Beat The Heat...or can you?

.
1:00:33
.
79/443/1,000
.
KJ and I went to PLanet Fitness to sign him up for weightlifting. We scheduled his consultation for tomorrow morning at 8 am where he will get the full run down on the machines but we didn't workout there today. Instead we celebrated by running 2 and walking 2 in the 1 pm heat of the day. We both had our camelbaks on and we were ready to go. He ran back a minute and a half faster than I did. Now, it's time for a quick jump in the pool and then a late afternoon lunch at a new place..."Welcome to MOE'S".
.
Yes, the heat can be beat here...it's over 100 degrees up north!!!
.

No comments: