Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Catch up...

.
87/469/1,000 (Friday, July 4, 2008)
.
Wednesday, I went to PF to do my upper body machines while KJ sat and read. I only did a 5 minute warm up on the elyptical machine so I can't count any mileage for the day.
.
Thursday was drive to TN day and there wasn't any exercising then.
.
Friday, we got up in the am and walked 2.5 miles, ran 2 miles then walked another half mile on the Linear Trail in Erwin, TN. It was a great day for this. Weather was wonderful and I remembered my inhaler.
.
Today we decided on a day off and it turned out that it rained all morning on and off so we made a good decision. Tomorrow, we will be back on the trail for another 5 miles.
.

No comments: