Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Long time no exercise...

.
FBS (Monday) 108
.
Weight - 154 lbs.
.
1:07:38
.
106/557/1,000
.
Time sure slipped by me. Between all the hurricanes to deal with, leaks, birthdays, "stuff" happening, I took some time off. It was good, too. I gave my muscles a rest and they were ready for a great walk/run today outside in the morning heat. Not too hot...about 80 degrees. I even forgot my inhaler but I did fine. I also noticed that I dropped about 4 lbs. which is probably due to muscle loss from not going to the gym. I'll be starting back there, too.
.

No comments: