Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Doin' good stuff

.
1:07:28
.
151/782/1,000
.
I missed Monday and Tuesday for PF but I was able to go today and do my 1 mile on the elyptical and then a full upper and lower body workout. It felt good after a grueling few days of prep for a party. The walk/run seemed harder..I was breathing heavier and sweating a lot more, but the time was good. Better than I thought it would be. I guess I am able to move quicker now without realizing it. And I weighed myself this am and am at an all time low since 1995...142.5 lbs. Only 2.5 more lbs to go to meet my ultimate goal which I didn't expect to hit for at least another month or two. Cool!!!
.

No comments: