Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The year's about to end...

.
56:35
.
152/787/1,000
.
I think this is my fastest time yet. I can race better now in the cooler and less humid weather. It really does make a difference. I wonder what next May through October will bring for me. I know I will have to adjust but I will figure it out. I always do. Now, to finish the year out with at least 800 miles. I've accomplished mayn goals and even though I didn't do what I set out to do in the beginning of the year, I'm not complaining. I feel very good about what I have done. It will set the stage for what I want to do next year.
.

No comments: