Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

.
FBS 1/1/09 - 89!!! Great start
.
Weight - 143.5 lbs.
.
Wow! I wasn't expecting such a good blood sugar. I had a lot of appetizers last night and a glass of champagne finished at 12:30 am. Much of the food was carbs and there wasn't any fruits or veggies. So, I am happy with the 89. Maybe my pancreas is functioning better?!!!
.
157/816/1,000 (New Year's Eve)
.
1:06:19
.

KJ and I went to PF for our final workout of the year. I only did upper body and abs/back. My final walk/run of the year, it was not as fast as I wanted. I was wheezing a lot at the end. Hmmm...not sure why. I hope I don't have it anymore. Especially since the weather is cooler and drier. A new year begins. More to accomplish.
.

No comments: