Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A new way of living with exercise...

.
1:10:50
.
822
.
A new year...a new way of doing business. I went to PF and did lower and most upper body plus 200 on the ab machines and back extensions. I may skip Monday for PF and just concentrate on running/walking. Not sure yet.
.
My new numbers will be the total time for the amount I have walked. Combined with last year. I may keep a running tally of this year's separate but not here yet. Now, it will just be how many years and how many miles total. I won't have a goal for number of miles this year.
.

No comments: