Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day off

.
I took a well needed day off after the hip pain from yesterday. I had an good hour's massage to specific muscle groups in the back, neck, shins and around both hips and let me tell you, Jonah knows his stuff!!! I am pain free tonight and am so "light" feeling in the hip that I can't wait until my walk tomorrow. I do have to remember to stretch before and after plus when I wake up and before I go to bed. He really worked out the pain areas...they were really stiff and tight!
.
Thanks Jonah!
.
FBS - 94
.

No comments: