Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hitting the Pavement

.
1:12:10 - 160 sit ups
.
35/173/1,000
.
I had a wonderful deep tissue massage today. Even though it was a bit painful at times, it was momentary and I feel refreshed now. My walk was good but I did notice that I was a bit sore. I would have skipped the walk for today but I am gearing up for my big 18 hours. I will have to increase my mileage over the next two weeks to prepare. No time challenges, just walk a longer distance. Plus, I have my next massage scheduled already for the Tuesday after the Relay. It will be well-needed. I will have some extra miles in for March. 31 days plus, I think I will do about 50 miles over the course of the two days!!! I'm looking forward to it. I hope I will prepare enough. Plus, with KJ there, I will have a messenger if i need something from the house! One perk of living close to the HS.
.

No comments: