Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chores are exercise

.
Today was eventful. I pulled apart several containers of "stuff" and began sorting out things I will be getting rid of. In doing so, I wasn't able to fit in a walk or workout. But, there is always room for a rest period. And I didn't really rest anyway. I was up and down the stairs, lifting boxes and moving them around. So, I really did exercise today!!! Plus, I only need 13 more miles to keep my goal intact. 83 miles per month will get me 4 miles under my 1,000 mile goal for the year. I only need three walks before March 1st to achieve that. And I know I will surpass it by then!
.

No comments: