Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Disney Day

.
Wt. - 163.5 lbs.
.
FBS - 102
.
no walk...well, walked all day but not at 15 minutes per mile!
.
We joined my bro once again to walk the newest addition to the WDW theme parks...okay, a replacement name...Disney MGM was renamed "Hollywood Studios". No real difference other than the name.

We went to the usual rides first thing...Rock 'n Rollercoaster (for a fast pass) and then to the hotel for a quick up and down on the old elevator. We returned to R n R right after lunch and practically walked right on as we watched hundreds of others wait around 50 minutes! Gotta love that fast pass.
.
Tomorrow is another day. Back to walking the walk and talking the talk...whatever that is supposed to mean!!!
.
My weight is stable. I guess I will get below 160 in about a month. That isn't really a goal, anyway, because I have heard from several reliable sources that weight means almost nothing when you are losing inches, fitting into clothes better and getting cardiovascular while weightlifting. It will drop off eventually as my metabolism eats up more fat cells. All I know is, I can fit in any of my clothes now and all the size 16s, all the XLs and some of the size 14s are too loose on me and don't look good anymore. It's nice to have problems like that!!!
.

No comments: