Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Friday, February 22, 2008

It's not the path you take, it's the goal you achieve....

.
1:14:09
.
33/163/1,000
.
A rough walk. I had a 1:12 going into the turn around (36 minutes) but my legs just wouldn't keep up the pace. Maybe I needed some more rain!!! I am at my goal for the month with a week left to go so anything is gravy! I will see how I feel tomorrow before I decide to walk or not. Maybe I can do the Jane Fonda VHS tape I've been wanting to start again!!! I haven't done that since we lived in Alafaya Woods! That's over 10 years ago!!! A lot has changed in and around my body since that time!!! *grin*
.
I also won an EBAY "the Firm" tape with Susan Harris. The first one that started the Firm craze back in the 90's. So, I will have a selection to choose from. And it might do me some good to do some cross training.
.

No comments: