Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tick, tick, tick

.
1:11:36 - 250 situps
.

41/203/1,000
.
Random blood sugar - 94
.

Life is Good!!!
.
Countdown to Friday's Relay For Life is moving along. Nice even walking pace. Good finish time. And a great blood sugar. I had a great big brunch including a piece of chocolate ganache 4 layer cake to celebrate my BFF's monumental 50th birthday at about noon. With lots of water since, I am feeling fine and at 94, I think that my blood sugar couldn't be better. I'm over 200 miles for the year and that's 20% of my walking goal. Successful day and a full glass!
.

No comments: