Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mood - accomplished, very accomplished

.
16:42:00
.
42/250/1,000
.
Weight - 156.5 lbs.
.
Yes, I lost a few pounds today!!! Walking almost 18 hours can do that to you!!! I just had to weigh myself to see what a walk of this magnitude would do to my body.
.
I feel accomplished! I am psyched tonight! I did what I went out to do and achieved my goal of completing the Relay For Life entirely...walking all the hours allowed (we didn't actually start the laps until 7:15pm). I walked 234 laps and that was the equivalent of 47 miles.

.
I will take some time off to re-coop my muscles and walk slowly for a couple of days. Then I will be hard at work to achieve next year's goals, whatever they may be!!!
.

No comments: