Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy day...

.
1:02:47
.
1,172
.
Great workout day. I did my run at 1 pm with a totally overcast sky and 78 degree temp. Humidity was extremely high as it had rained a couple of times in the morning and the cloud cover kept the moisture at ground level. I ran almost the entire 5 miles even though my time was slower than I would have liked. I went to PF right after for an upper body workout. My back is feeling better but I have a muscle strain that is annoying. By the end of the day, after 2 hours of pulling weeds (bent over for the most part), I am feeling pain in my right lower back but I'm sure it is muscle and not nerve. A hot soak in the tub should help.
.
I got my lab results back for the last 3 months and my glucose was 95!!! I'm so excited about that. Also, my A1C was 5.5 and that is good for me. My iron level is the best it has benn, too. So, I'm feeling really good about my accomplishments, inside of my body and out!
.

No comments: