Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hip-hip-hooray! I walked today!

.
FBS - 96
.
10/50/1,000
.
1:16:19
.
Hips still sore and I know I will feel it tomorrow. I am going to take a hot salt bath tonight and do some extra stretching. Plus, I may open my book on the Mattes Method and do some of those stretches. Active Isolated Stretching is what the name of it is. Very good for your tight parts.
.
I did stretch pretty good by sitting on the floor before I went out and I started doing stomach crunches. So far, I've done 100 on Thursday and 100 again today. Hopefully, it will subtract from the ever decreasing size that I am getting to.
.

No comments: