Diabetes Sucks!!!

I don't like it! I don't want it! But I've got it! And once you have it, you always have it. But I can do something about it and that is what this blog is about. My journey to better health and wellness. Yes, for the rest of my life!!!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ooooo-Ahhhh!

.
FBS - 96
.
12/60/1,000
.
1:17:03 with stretches and 100 sit-ups aferwards
.

I feel good...da-da-da-da-da-da-da! I knew that I would now!!!!!
HHEYYYYYY!!! (James Brown)
.
Massage does wonders for the body! I am still not pain free but Jonah is able to get me loosened up somewhat. I might have been better off skipping today's walk since I came straight home and walked but I needed to get out in the fresh air. Lots of emotional things going on that I need to release and walking does that for me.
.

No comments: